Experienced Wilmington Criminal Defense Attorney
Experience and credentials matter when you hire a lawyer to protect your rights in a criminal case. You should be confident that your counsel is known and respected in area courts. You need clear, reliable guidance on your full range of legal options — and an attorney willing to take your case to trial if that is the best option for you.
A Board-Certified Criminal Law Specialist · 28 Years Of Experience In State And Federal Courts
You can turn to me, Wilmington criminal defense attorney Geoffrey W. Hosford, for advice and full-service representation if you have been arrested or come under investigation for criminal activity. In 2001, I earned board certification in both state and federal criminal law by the North Carolina State Bar Board of Legal Specialization.
I have taken more than 120 felony cases through jury trials, including capital murder, complex federal conspiracy and many other high-profile cases. My knowledge and capabilities cover the full spectrum of criminal matters such as:
- Driving while impaired (DWI) offenses at all levels of severity, including underage DWI, repeat DWI offenses and those involving other aggravating factors
- Underage drinking and other student crimes
- Drug crimes, ranging from marijuana possession and other misdemeanors to federal drug trafficking charges
- Federal offenses requiring litigation in U.S. District Court
- White collar crimes, including embezzlement and fraud
- Violent felonies, including murder, manslaughter and armed robbery
- Sex crimes
- Traffic offenses
Clear, Reliable Counsel And Aggressive Advocacy For Each Client
A lengthy career in criminal defense presents many challenges, the foremost being the delivery of effective trial representation in complex felony cases. Federal court litigation requires specific procedural knowledge and rigorous case preparation. I have been overcoming these challenges on behalf of my clients for the past 28 years.
Whether you need an attorney adept at developing effective DWI defense strategies, a skilled negotiator or a dynamic advocate in the courtroom, you can benefit from a free initial consultation with me about your case. Simply call800-763-0939 or910-726-3199 (toll free), or send me an email now.